Saturday, May 13, 2006

Week 19 Wrap-up

Week 19 was, in a word, brutal. This was the first week where I've missed significant training time...to the point where I had a whopping one workout during the work week (at least it was a bike/run combo, though). Plus, I was wiped out from stress, long hours, and messed up sleep schedules due to plant coverage needs and other assorted fun things. However, that being said, it was also a great week in that I set a PR at the Indianapolis Mini Marathon (aka the Indy Mini) and witnessed my friend Theresa's first half marathon (separate post to follow on that race). The Explore Joliet bike ride was Sunday--beautiful day for a bike ride, and I got in the 54-mile route with no issues. I ended up seeing the majority of the staff from the Bike Shop along the route Sunday--talked with Chris and a couple of the other guys at different times. For the record, the tan lines have begun...my bike short lines and the tan from my HR monitor should be stellar by the end of the summer.

Here's the roll-up...such as it is...

Swim: 0:00:00 / 0 m
Bike: 4:22:19 / 73.07 miles
Run: 2:30:00 / 17.11 miles
Total: 6:52:19 / 90.18 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home